Your email privacy is ensured as you sign up for Dr. Huizenga’s FREE Introductory E-course
Dr. Robert Huizenga
Receive in the next 5 days these 5 modules from Dr. Huizenga
- 6 Common Traps for Couples who believe they must “Work on” the Marriage
- The Top 10 Reasons Why “Talking” Can Be Woefully Inadequate in Rebuilding the Love You Can Trust
- Learn why Romance is Overrated, How you Can Get Over it and Move on
- A Simple but Powerful Exercise to Help you Feel SAFE with Your Partner
- Discover Your Type of Marriage: Red? Yellow? Or Green? And how to use the Distinctions to Build Your Marriage
- The in-your-face criticism or the subtle digs that leave you tongue tied and hurt
- The distance – two married strangers in the same room or maybe the same bed
- The Loneliness and nagging emptiness
- The incessant undercurrent of frustration ; there’s never enough
- The conflict and fights that predictably emerge Being afraid – to say what you really think, to be who you truly are
- The numbness; the emotional paralysis, the married walking dead
- The mind games that perpetuate distance and misunderstanding.
- The phoniness of a marriage that will lead only to your emotional death and the confusion of your children
- This marriage is a place that gives me life.
- I have confidence my spouse will be with me forever.
- We are physically affectionate.
- This marriage is a healthy and productive springboard for my career and vocation.
- We deeply appreciate and welcome our differences. I am heard powerfully.
- I hear powerfully.
- I feel expansive freedom and joy with my spouse.
- We share our differences and disagreements powerfully and respectfully.
- I have moved from the drain of pleasing my spouse to letting him/her know more fully who I am.
- I feel passion and excitement.
- I can disclose fully and freely, without fear, my thoughts and feelings to my spouse.