2. Click this url for the Doc file of “5 Tips to End Your Marital Crisis and Pain Once and Forever”: The Doc file enables you to enter your affiliate url. View this video to learn how to add your affiliate url and receive credit for any sales: https://s3.amazonaws.com/5tipscrisis/5tipscrisis.docx
3. To send an email to your list offering the download for the Free Report: “5 Tips to End Your Marital Crisis and Pain Once and Forever”, copy and use this email swipe. In the swipe include the download url for where the pdf is stored on your hard drive.. To receive credit for your sales make sure you have your affiliate url within the links in the Report. (#2 above)
It is difficult to stay on the healing and rebuilding path when a marital crisis erupts.
And, with most, when the pain and tension begins to escalate it’s next to impossible NOT to say or do that which shoots you in the foot and makes the situation worse.
A marital crisis throws you into a painful world; a world of the unknown.
Sleeping, eating, thinking clearly are overwhelmed by the constant thoughts of him/her, your potential loss and questions of what you can do to heal the pain and restore the relationship.
There is much to learn.
You probably know more about how your cell phone works than how your marriage functions.
And, learning and gaining knowledge alleviates your fears and empowers you to chart new courses that will radically give you the love you truly want.
I offer you a short report on the “5 Tips to End Your Marital Crisis…Once and Forever”, that will help you move through the marital crisis.
4. How to add a banner to your website or blog, with your affiliate id url, that sends your readers to a targeted landing page.
Please watch this short video:
5. Feel free to copy and paste any of these images:
Ebook Cover – Large
Ebook Cover – Medium
Ebook Cover – Small
6. The animated videos below contain the content for each chapter in “5 Tips to End Your Marital Pain an d Crisis Once and Forever.” Preview the videos. Provide sticky quality content for your readers via blog by copying and pasting the embed code on your blog with a short introduction. Place a download button below the video that downloads “5 Tips to End Your Marital Pain an d Crisis Once and Forever” with your affiliate link inside the report.
“5 Tips to End Your Marital Crisis and Pain Once and Forever” – Introduction
Right-click the button and select “Save Image As…” to download
7. You may also provide an audio version of each chapter for your readers to download to their computer or mp3 device. Listen walking, in the car whenever there are a few free moments.
Free Download – 5 Tips Audio Version
8. Testimonials from readers:
I never thought to embrace the pain, only to wallow in it.
A calm clear voice that understands and guides. Step by step.
This report was one of the most beneficial things I have read. To actually “see” what I have been feeling, encapsulated and written down by someone else who is not in the middle of a martial crisis, is amazing. Everything is ‘on the money’ – everything. What I welcomed most was the identification that I am not defective, as this is a feeling that has been overwhelming of late. I recognize that it is not me who is making the choice to undermine the trust in the marriage. As I continually mull over the ‘what if’s’ and ponder how I might have done things differently, it is a life-saver to read that my contribution was not the only thing that resulted in this crisis. I did like, as corny as it seems, the get-to-know-your-pain thing. Yup, the steps to get away from pain were indeed mostly what I had done, but… I can’t speak for everyone but I know for me, this crisis, regardless of where it goes, is an opportunity for change as both of us were locked in unbreakable patterns of conflict that became ugly, hurtful habits.
The report gave sound advice and allowed me to gain a feeling that I am not alone in my thinking and pain.
Excellent! I recently started marriage counseling as I am in a crisis!!! The shift/impact about my thinking has alerted me to the fact that the Conventional way of handling a marriage crisis will keep me stuck!
The report was helpful it has put all my feelings into perspective that it is all ok to be going through these emotions.
It is a great reorientation and refocusing practice. It’s some time now since my marital crisis, but I can promise that the shift in focus from “them” and “out there” to “me and how I am feeling now, in my body/mind/feelings” really does work. It is a kind of mindfulness practice.
9. Send this email swipe to YOUR Affiliates and Partners to generate 2nd Tier Revenue.
Read on if you want “sticky” quality content that keeps your visitors engaged, consistently reading your emails and coming back to your site.
I received an email from a joint venture partner, Dr. Bob Huizenga, offering his own quality, cutting edge content “5 Tips to End Your Marital Crisis and Pain Once and Forever” in different formats:
Give YOUR readers extreme value in personally tailored formats.
And, while you are at it, generate another revenue stream by signing up for Dr. Huizenga’s affiliate program and add your affiliate tracking link to the content you select.
Click here: (Follow the directions in the image below for adding YOUR tracking link)
…and register for Dr. Huizenga’s Affiliate and Joint Venture Program, access “5 Tips to End your Marital Crisis…” and enter your personal affiliate tracking link.